Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Batting Techniques

Lately I’ve been researching different –after all, the best composite bat won’t produce a homerun by itself.

I do know that I am doing a few things bad. For example, I was using one of those donuts to warm up before my turn at bat. Well, guess what? I started noticing that this was slowing me down when trying to hit the ball. It was as if I was “tired” by the time I got to bat. I know, I know, it does not sound logical (after all, we see the pros doing this just before coming at bat), but that is not the case for a not-pro guy like me.

Also, about the batting technique and the motion when at-bat, I will start taking my video camera to the game and ask a friend to tape me, so I can review my swing when I get home.

If you know of a good program (DVD, book, etc) that has some tips or techniques to improve and be a better Baseball hitter, please mention it in the comments.

Do you have any “secrets” you want to share?

Meanwhile, I will be researching this program that seems promising: Home Run Power in 29 Days

Technorati Tags: Baseball, , Softball

This entry was postedon Wednesday, May 27th, 2009 at 5:48 amand is filed under Baseball, Softball.You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

One Response to “” James Long on December 12th, 2009 at 7:54 pm

Go to mikeepsteinhitting.com. All you need to know about hitting technique. Mike dispels all the time honored myths about how to hit a baseball.

Leave a Reply

Name (required)

Mail (will not be published) (required)

Website

Currently you have JavaScript disabled. In order to post comments, please make sure JavaScript and Cookies are enabled, and reload the page. Click here for instructions on how to enable JavaScript in your browser.

CategoriesBaseballBaseball BatBat RollingComposite BatComposite BatsSoftballSoftball BatUncategorizedPagesComposite Bat RollingContact usPrivacy PolicyTagsaluminum batsBaseballBaseball BatBaseball BatsBat RollingBat Rolling MachineComposite BatComposite BatsDeMariniEastonMikenSoftballSoftball BatSoftball BatsRelated SitesComposite Bats ReviewsArchivesMay 2009March 2009February 2009January 2009December 2008November 2008October 2008September 2008Easton Stealth IMX Composite Baseball Bat

View the Original article

No comments: