Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Missing the baseball season

Today we had 59 degrees here and the first thing I though of was, When is my baseball season gonna get started again? I’m missing the feeling of hitting the ball with my composite bat!

Although, I have to recognize, probably the baseball or softball ball would disappear in the snow !

In any case, I am thinking of getting a new bat for this season. What do you guys recommend?

I had in mind this Easton BS10 Stealth CNT Adult Baseball Bat New For 2009! –and, how can you say NO to a 2009 model???

Technorati Tags: Baseball Bat, Composite Bats, Easton

This entry was postedon Monday, February 2nd, 2009 at 12:00 amand is filed under Baseball Bat, Composite Bat.You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 Responses to “” dennis on April 6th, 2009 at 3:11 pm

Miken all the way!

admin on April 17th, 2009 at 11:13 am

Just a quick update… yes. the weather is better… time to play.

View the Original article

No comments: